~My Little Pony~ Crochet Hat

I take a lot of custom orders through my little business, and I love to do custom! It allows my customers to have more variety and I can expand my experience by trying different things.

Last week I got a message from my cousin who wanted me to make My Little Pony hats for her little girls. Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. How in the world was I going to make their "hair"?! Well, I eventually came up with a plan and the outcome was pretty awesome!













Rainbow Dash was my most popular post on my Facebook page by far. It had about 200 hits in 12 hours. Which is a large number for my little page.




I'm still not sure that I like Pinkie Pie's nose. Their noses are a bit pointy, but I think I may have over done the pointy-ness. Haha










My next order of the My Little Pony group is Rarity and Twilight Sparkle. Again, I'm feeling a little bit intimidated!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts