HAPPY HARVEST

Fall time has showed up very recently in our part of the world. Our Falls don't usually last very long as we usually get snow anywhere from mid-October to the beginning of November. With Fall arriving, I figured it would be a good time for people to buy some of my hats.

The last Saturday of September is our Farmer's Market Harvest Festival. We were blessed with great vendors and live music and delicious food. Our table was rich in beautiful Fall colours... Well, mostly orange, ha!





I worked on a few hats that I thought were "Harvest Festival" worthy and I didn't sell any of them!! I was a little disappointed, but happy for my Samaritan's Purse fund because I sold four Soap Savers. Karey also didn't sell anything so we are hoping and praying for a better report at the Thanksgiving Market. 

One of the hats that I made was a Pumpkin Hat. I don't usually follow patterns, but this pattern is just so stink cute, I had to make some! 





The other hat that I made was this adorable newborn Scarecrow Hat. I basically made a witch hat out of a brown colour and added some "straw" and patches. I love the way it turned out! I was thinking of making a larger size, but I don't think they'll sell very well. I think this will just make a good photo prop.



I made a Boy's Horse Hat as well. I brought this little guy to the Evening Market along with my little girl Puppy Hat (thanks to Repeat Crafter Me) The Puppy Hat sold that night but the Horse Hat is tagging along with me until he finds someone to love him. I mean really, he's pretty cute! He'll look even more so, atop a head! 

I'm looking forward to the Thanksgiving Market with some new hats coming! I'm working on a turkey hat design right now. Anyone have any other Thanksgiving hat ideas they'd like to share? Comment below or email me!

Comments

Popular Posts