The Start of Lily-Bug Creations

     I finally started my crochet business about ten months ago and I have been so blessed with the customers that I've had! I think I can only count on one hand the amount of weeks I have had off without any orders coming in. 
     My first time ever selling one of my products was to fund-raise for my sister-in-law to go to Uruguay with Operation Christmas Child by Samaritan's Purse. I was selling my Soap Saver for $2.00 a piece and I made nearly $175.00!! It was an amazing couple weeks.




This is my beautiful Sister-In-Law hand delivering one of my Soap Savers!

     After my very successful day selling my Soap Savers at my local Farmer's Market in November 2012, only 18 hours later my water broke and I had my second beautiful little girl. She came as quite the surprise and it took us TWO WEEKS to name her! (Yes we all assumed she was going to be a little boy...) 

Our beautiful Ella Rhys 



     Even after she came into our world, I continued to make Soap Savers for Samaritan's Purse, but I also started making some fun kids hats! Then only about a month or so later, Lily-Bug Creations was established. Lily Bug is my oldest daughters nickname, which is where my inspirations came from.


These are the first hats I ever made to sell. They hold a special place in my heart ;)

     I wish I could post all my pictures of the hats I've created over the last ten months, but I'm sure it would bore you to death! I'll definitely make this a more regular thing and I will post on my Pinterest endeavors! 
     Also, if you would like to find more of my crochet creaions, check out my Facebook Page! www.facebook.com/LilyBCreations



Comments

Popular Posts