Getting Started!

Well, this is my first post as a blogger! It was a nice day today, got little bits of work done around home here and there. Little bit of laundry, little bit of sweeping, little bit of dishes. I'm starting to get used to this new housewife business! I was too lazy, ahem, I mean exhausted to make supper tonight so We ordered pizza instead!

My goal for the blog is to put some of my projects online. I've been searching blogland and have found so many creative women out there who turn junk into something worth keeping which has inspired me to keep my eye open for thrifty finds and get my creative hat on! I have already completed two projects; one a cute plant stand repainted and one spray painted candle holder! Pictures will be up shortly.
Although I didn't get much cleaning done I was able to get one project going today. I've been looking up a lot of 'subway' art lately and I wanted to make my own. I don't have the right word program on my computer so that one will have to wait. While looking at all the neat ideas online I thought of making a family one using acrostic poetry. So since our last name is miller I used that to start describing our family. I printed it off and put it a frame I had laying around. It was fun to look up all those words and their meanings followed by some good scripture readings about family. Once I figure out how to put pics on here I'll show you my poem

Have a good day!


I'm so excited to start this and can't wait to see what will cone of this! Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts