MINION-PALOOZA

Minions from the movie "Despicable Me" are so popular! I've had so many kids come up to my table to get all googly eyed or excited to see a Minion! {I guess I'd be surprised to see Minions at a Farmer's Market too. Ha!}

"Minion"
"Minions & Baby Minions"


As cute as the Minions are though, I have two daughters who get mistaken for boys quite often (my oldest more so than my youngest.) So I needed to make them a Minion hat that they could wear. This is when my Girl Minion was made! I even got an order for a "gender neutral" Minion hahaha! I didn't get a picture of it though. I used a green band in the middle instead of blue or pink and added three eyelashes instead of the five that I usually do.
"Baby Girl Minion"


I had a hard time finding the right color yarn in my town. I eventually found this yarn, but it was a lighter weight than I was used to so it felt like it took me forever to finish! I really like the yarn I used for the Baby Minion. It was a Bernat Cotton yarn and it was soo soft and lovely. Perfect for a baby to wear!
"Baby Minion"

I also made a fleece lined Minion. It was the first time I ever lined one of my hats, and I LOVE the outcome. It turned out better than I thought it would.
"Fleece Lined Minion"


"Fleece Lined Minion"

Comments

Popular Posts